TISE 2018 Combines Three World Class Expos in Las Vegas
The International Surface Event (TISE) in Las Vegas January 30 to February 1 combines three world-class tradeshows: SURFACES, StonExpo/Marmomac, and TileExpo. The day before TISE is filled with education and networking opportunities. See the newest products, try some out, learn the latest trends, and meet key manufacturing and industry suppliers surrounded by the legendary Las Vegas vibe.
This mega event offers the greatest opportunity to experience the depth and breadth of the industry from products to networking to hands-on demos, and training sessions.
- SURFACES, the largest North American flooring event that covers the entire industry, attracts a global audience of buyers and sellers. The World Floor Covering Association (WFCA) sponsors SURFACES and is the largest advocacy organization for surface professionals from retailers to installers throughout North America.
- StonExpo/Marmomac is the stone industry’s main event with exhibits of stone and supplies including machinery from seven countries. The Marble Institute of America plus the Building Stone Institute and the Natural Stone Council are sponsoring this expo.
- TileExpo is the newest tile industry event in the U. S and of interest to all tile professionals from production to installation. The expo will feature both leading manufacturers and artisan products that are on the cutting edge of innovation. The Ceramic Tile Education Foundation and the National Tile Contractors Association are sponsoring this expo.
Thousands of people from more than 100 countries will gather at TISE seeking products and services, partnerships and training, new ideas and deeper knowledge. TISE offers opportunities for all professionals in the industry:
- Design and architecture professionals will be seeking the latest trends, innovative products, and inspiration to view design and construction in new ways;
- Building and installation professionals will be looking for products to use in their building projects, to meet manufacturers, to buy products, and to learn the latest techniques;
- Retailers and distributors will reconnect with professionals they have relationships with, network to make new connections, and learn about the latest trends from manufactures; many will send their team to increase their knowledge and expand their horizons through the TISE IGNITE Education Program.
TISE will exhibit more than 800 brands from all over the world to bring together the latest and most innovative surface treatments. Stone products, carpeting of all varieties, alternative surfaces, tile, laminate, hardwood, tools and services, machinery and accessories will all be abundantly represented. Products will be grouped on the exhibit floor in these categories: stone, tile, hard goods, soft goods, accessories, and tools.
Many new products will be launched at TISE, and start-ups will make their debut. Icons of the industry will be in attendance along with innovators and the industry’s emerging leaders.
The unique educational program is designed to IGNITE knowledge, growth, and profits as well as boosting careers to the next level. More than 55 sessions feature industry experts and the latest trends. Most learning sessions qualify for continuing education credits with AIA, IDCEC, ASID, IDC, IIDA, NKBA, AIBD, and/or IICRC. Tours and interactive workshops are available. The educational sessions are presented the day before the expo opens so that attendees can have the full expo experience.
TileExpo is marking nearly 30 years as a marketplace for businesses to meet and for industry pros to discover products and services, build relationships, and develop their businesses.
Housing the event is the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, the fifth largest convention facility in the U.S. and located in the heart of Las Vegas. With hundreds of hotel rooms and numerous restaurants and casinos, attendees will never have to leave the building unless they want to explore more of Las Vegas before and after the expo or in the evenings. Airport pickup is simple to arrange. International visitors should apply for visas if needed as soon as possible.